Real Time Assistance
Velan ABV has adopted a new technology designed to respond to our customers' emerging needs while delivering high quality service with the best possible customer experience.
Real Time Assistance (RTA) allows field technicians to collaborate with Velan ABV experts providing remote guidance solutions to any valve related issues that may arise in-service regardless of a plant's location.
This innovative tool gives customers access to Velan ABV's knowledge-base system, providing help to identify and trouble-shoot problems using real-time audio and video support, access to documentation, and direct communication with field technicians to help maintain the customer's valve installations.
Problems can now be more easily resolved with an IP address provided by Velan ABV's team. Our experts are available virtually on-site, so that more requests can be handled in a short time and more issues can be easily addressed and resolved.
at email@example.com for more information about RTA
Helping customers everytime, everywhere
RTA provides immediate support and quick problem solving, eliminating travel time and the cost of on-site technicians, while safeguarding the plant and customer's staff. Plant personnel safely share information while our experts help problem solve and offer repair support by using real-time audio, video, and documentation.
Remote guidance is provided through screen sharing of drawings, manuals, photos, live video for reporting activities, and the use of touch screen functionality to draw and highlight necessary details on diagrams or equipment.
At Velan ABV, we want to resolve issues quickly, to eliminate downtime and extend the service life of our customer's valve installations.
Rta offers a valuable learning experience
Employees not only benefit from the expertise offered by Velan ABV's most qualified engineers and technicians, but can learn more about in-house valve service and develop site knowledge.
Real time assistance can be recorded and the technology allows the customer to store each video assistance session within the platform. All sessions are available to be shared and reused when needed.
Additionals tools available
Velan ABV can also provide an industrial endoscope for even better remote assistance and inspection. The endoscope detects the valve status and provides an optimal solution while preventing any risk to personnel.
The customer can utilize the HD inspection camera combined with integrated connectivity that enables advanced detection of the valve status and collaborative decision making in real time.
- Fast communication and cooperation without needing to request a costly on-site visit.
- Qualified engineers at the customer's disposal though this easy-to-use technology.
- Corrective actions offered by a team of experts, with the possibility of immediately adding experts to the session depending on the problem.
- Reducing downtime and rapid return to operations though Velan ABV's immediate response.
- Step-by-step guidance from Velan ABV experts who can follow every stage of the process remotely.
- Remote training with on-site technicians to define where knowledge gaps exist and develop the skills needed to keep the equipment running at peak performance.
- Providing technical assistance to qualified service shops worldwide.